Infatuated Sound

Kerana aku suka bunyian


Tagged by Babadd de Satay & Nata de Coco

RULES: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results (Gambar dekat first page jer tau..jgn ngelat2 amik page 2,3,4....), and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people. Aku malas

I am...remix of my experience

I really want to go to...Japan (for Japan Rock Festival)

My favourite place...in my room

My favourite thing...Ipod

My favourite food...blueberries

My favourite drink...teh ais

My color...blue, black, red

Live in...Cheras

Born in...PJ

Favourite movie...The Matrix

Sekolah...Aminuddin Baki

Saya suka...dengar musik

I wish...for happiness

1 comments

  1. Natata  

    Laju seh...

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Radin Hairi juga selalu lepak di klik! klik!