Infatuated Sound

Kerana aku suka bunyian


Check it, let's go, Young Hov y'all know when the flow is loco, Young B and the R-O-C, Ol' G, big homie, the one and only, Stick bony, but the pocket is fat like Tony, Soprano, The ROC handle like Van Axel, I shake phoneys man, You can't get next to, The genuine article I go I do not sing though, I sling though, If anything I bling yo, a star like Ringo, roll like ?? Crazy bring ya whole set, Jay Z in the range, crazy and deranged, They can't figure them out they like hey is he insane, Yes sir I'm cut from a different cloth, My texture is the best fur, of chinchilla. Been dealing with chain smokers, But how you think I got the name Hova? I been realer the game's over, Fall back young, ever since the label changed over to platinum the game's been wrap, One!
*Yes, aku suke lagu beliau. Favorite album: Vol. 2: Hard Knock Life, The Blueprint & The Black Album

4 comments

  1. Dark @ng3L  

    kalo dh ikon tu...ikon gaks..

    nuff said!

  2. arkhaios  

    saya sokong usul MB Dilladong..
    kita patut sediakan lebih dana utk ikon2 tersembunyi sebegitu..

    guna aje duit rakyat..biar diorg yg ubah gaya hidup mereka..gaya hidup kita tetap maintain..

    ops..

    feeling sekejap..ngehhhh

  3. Radin Hairi  

    ikon-ikon seperti rick rubin dan dari tanah malaya pon perlu seperti encik badiu yang berjaya memupuk genre baru yang pesat berkembang di kawasan segitiga emas di KL terutamanya di Times Square iaitu Gothboys

    hehehe

  4. Dark @ng3L  

    lantak korangla..mmg dedua ikon ebat yang mantap tp isi lebeeyy..

    aku juge tetap menten artis..*berlalu pergi sambil memakai sunni..oppss..lupe plak spek itam dh patah..dem

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Radin Hairi juga selalu lepak di klik! klik!